[WEB4LIB] IE and warning icon

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Tue Feb 15 16:49:42 EST 2000

>Anyone have a clue what's going
> on?  I am a Netscape person and am only using IE for testing purposes.  I
> don't know if this is related (probably) but I am also getting warning
> icon on my taskbar in IE that gives me the message:
>
> Line: 126
> Char: 7
> Error: Expected ";"
> Code: 0

That's a JavaScript error.  Looks like there's bad JavaScript on the page,
or in a script that is being included with <SCRIPT SRC="whatever">.  The 126
might be the line number in the included script, not the HTML file.  I've
always found that confusing as well.

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc.                        Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Programmer/Analyst                            http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Consulting & Development, Computing Services
  University of Saskatchewan                   "The Truth Is Out There"