IE and warning icon

Anna Loan-Wilsey Anna_Wilsey at tamu-commerce.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:46:39 EST 2000

Hi all,

This is going to sound very silly but you'll have to bear with me.  I am
working with the a web catalog (DRAWEB2) and just tested a page on both
Netscape and IE. The Netscape version works fine.  However, in the IE
version, the links I am using to navigate from one search screen to the
next are not.  When I click on a link, instead of going to the page, the
browser simply shifts the current page upward a bit on my screen. The
second time I click on the link, it works.  Anyone have a clue what's going
on?  I am a Netscape person and am only using IE for testing purposes.  I
don't know if this is related (probably) but I am also getting warning icon
on my taskbar in IE that gives me the message:

Line: 126
Char: 7
Error: Expected ";"
Code: 0

I have looked at the code and cannot find the error.  Not having line
numbers, I have counted each line with or without text as well as lines
with only code on them. Neither method has pointed me to an appropriate
line of code that could contain the error.  Is there a better why to figure
out which line is line 126.  I feel silly since I am not a novice at this
but I've tried everything I can think of.

Thanks in advance,

Anna Wilsey
Texas A&M University-Commerce