[WEB4LIB] curious web design

Kathy Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:08:31 EST 2000

I also find it a bit strange -- I probably would have linked both the text
and the picture. Other people's comments that it is anti-intuitive to link
only the ball since your mouse might not go across it are right on target.

Kathy Wheeler                               kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services/Reference              (That's jaguarONE)
University of South Alabama           http://library.southalabama.edu
Mobile, AL  36608                         334-460-7025