[WEB4LIB] RE: going "back" from sites

Dennis Brantley dennis at dati.com
Fri Feb 11 13:24:48 EST 2000

Melissa Saucier wrote:

> I know in both Netscape and IE, you can right click on the
> back button and it will bring a quick history list that you
> can pick from.

Yes, but the real aggravation I run into frequently is this:

I go to altavista and do a search.
I dig through many hits, and click on one.
It happens to be one of these sites that 'captures' your browser.
You can use history to go back to altavista, but you have to do the
search again.

People that do stuff like this.....

Dennis Brantley  mailto:dennis at dati.com
Data Access Technologies, Inc.
Internet/Remote Access - CD Networking - Thin Client Computing
Citrix Solutions Partner/Citrix Education Solutions Provider