javascript question

Helen Lloyd Helen.Lloyd at newcastle.edu.au
Thu Feb 10 19:21:41 EST 2000

I wonder if someone can help me with this problem.

I have a list (graphic text) of items each with a blue ball next to it.
What I want to happen is when the mouse moves over the text, just the ball
changes colour.  I have tried, but can only make one ball change. As I move
the mouse over any of the text links, just the ball next the top item
changes.  Do I have to make separate images for each text item
incorporating the ball?

Thanks

Helen Lloyd

Helen Lloyd
Faculty Librarian Science & Mathematics  & Library Web Manager
Auchmuty Library
Email: Helen.Lloyd at newcastle.edu.au
Phone: 4921 7104
Fax: 4921 5833