[WEB4LIB] Re: PDF tax-forms: links or download locally and

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Feb 10 13:08:28 EST 2000

Yes - that's what I recalled.  You only have to link to the main index PDF
file and it provides links to the remainer of the pages so you don't have
to create individual links for all of the federal forms, unless you want
to highlight the main ones [1040, etc.]  It's the easiest CD I ever setup!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI