[WEB4LIB] Re: PDF tax-forms: links or download locally and link

John Burke burkejo at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:42:54 EST 2000

Having just set up the IRS CD-ROM here, I would say that creating a link
from our pages to a single .pdf file (that indexes all of the forms) is
much less of a hassle than pointing to the IRS site and downloading.  We
keep the disc on reserve at the circulation desk, and patrons can check it
out and access it from any of our public workstations using our web link.
We've downloaded from the IRS site in the past and the CD-ROM is an
improvement.

John

John J. Burke, MSLS  |  Systems/Public Services Librarian
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College Library
john.burke at uc.edu  |  http://www.rwc.uc.edu/burke
_IntroNet:  A Beginner's Guide to Searching the Internet_.
See www.neal-schuman.com to learn more and order!