Shy Netscape

Michael Dargan darganm at maple.iren.net
Thu Feb 10 10:26:36 EST 2000

I recently upgraded a Win95 PC to Netscape Communicator 4.7 (from 4.6).
Now, whenever I launch NC I'm prompted to choose a profile, but when I do
the browser never comes up.  When I look at task manager Netscape isn't
there.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.  I've even deleted the user
profiles and reinstalled without success.

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a solution other than formatting
and reinstalling?

Thanks

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701