[WEB4LIB] Re: PC of your dreams--your wish list.

Hanan Cohen hanan at qglibrary.org.il
Thu Feb 3 15:04:57 EST 2000

Michael Reagan wrote:

> As a web wonk, given expansive resources I would ask for *three*
> computers, and the space to accommodate them:

Or, you can ask for a screen adapter that you can hook to screens to.
This way, you can design in 1024X768 (ot higher resolution) and view the
results in a "normal" resolution (800X600). Or, you can design in color
and have the second monitor set to B&W so you can see the real contrast
of what you design.

TIP: for designers who don't have two monitors on their desk, it's a
good idea to capture your screen once in a while, turn the image to B&W
and see how readable you design is.

And another thing. Search the internet and find the most ergonomically
designed mouse or trackball.

I would go for better ergonomics then the "average hot pc's" have.

--
Hanan Cohen - http://www.info.org.il

***Love and Peace***