PC of your dreams--your wish list.

Jeri Traw traw at coastal.edu
Thu Feb 3 10:37:45 EST 2000

Ever been told you can have your dream PC?  Well I sort of had this
happen to me the other day and I don't know what to do so I have
turned to you all for advice.

I have been told I am getting a new PC with the specifications I
want.  The problem is I don't really know what I should ask for.
What should my wish list be filled with?  How much memory does a web
master at a small university library need?  What type/speed
processor should I have?  What should I use for mass storage (my zip
drive just isn't a good solution)? Video and sound card suggestion?

What are the essentials in  hardware and software that you have or
would like to have as a web designer?

Put your thinking caps on and tell me your ultimate web designer's
wish list.

If enough people are interested I can send the results to the list.

Thank you all,

Jeri Traw
Reference Librarian/ Web Coordinator
Kimbel Library