[WEB4LIB] Fw: Request for library policy collections online

Shirl Kennedy sdk at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 12:12:45 EST 2000

ALA has a collection here:
http://www.ala.org/pio/internettoolkit/#sample

and a few more here:
http://www.ala.org/alaorg/oif/internetusepolicies.html

This is a collection of policies from Michigan libraries.
http://www.northville.lib.mi.us/tech/internet/policy.htm

Cornell has a good computer policy collection here:
http://www.cuinfo.cornell.edu/CPL/Policies/
Choose "Access" from the Policy Topic drop-down menu.

InFoPeople has a policies list from CA libraries:
http://www.infopeople.org/Proj/policies/

These are from member libraries of the IL North Suburban Library System
http://members.nslsilus.org/policies/internet/default.htm

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
eCompany Now