[WEB4LIB] Re: Controlling popup windows in Netscape

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Dec 27 14:51:03 EST 2000

It doesn't seem to work.  I really wish it did, because then I could get rid
of Muffin altogether.  Netscape must allow javascript to override the
preferences in this case.  :(  I've found an option for Muffin, though, that
will allow me to change window.open statements into regular links.  I'll try
that.

Thanks Andrew!
Cindy