Steve Casburn casburns at uhddx01.dt.uh.edu
Sat Dec 23 06:46:49 EST 2000

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my questions about whether
anti-viral software is necessary on public kiosks that only have Web
applications installed.

The general answer was "yes".

The specific answers fell into two categories:

1) Install a better anti-viral program than McAfee.

	Suggestions included F-prot and Norton.

2) Install a hard drive protection program.

	Suggestions included Deep Freeze and Fortres.

Steve

 --
  Steve Casburn  <casburns at uhddx01.dt.uh.edu>
  Automation Librarian, University of Houston - Downtown