Funny User Stories

Pinkham, Lida LPinkham at plcmc.lib.nc.us
Fri Dec 22 11:35:06 EST 2000

The following is a true story.  It was shared with me by one of our
technology staff. Enjoy & Have a wonderful holiday!
--------------------------------
We had a patron come up to the circulation desk to check out some books and
when asked for his library card the patron replied that the computer took
it.
When questioned further it was discovered that the patron had tried to place
a hold on one of the PACs and when prompted for his library card number, the
patron stuck his card into the floppy drive.
--------------------------------

Lida Pinkham
Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
Library Resource Trainer
704-353-0631 (phone)
704-336-2677 (fax)

Check out the PLCMC family of websites:
http://www.plcmc.lib.nc.us/family/family.htm

"Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at
all."
~Henry David Thoreau