Fonts in netscape - thanks!

L. E. Puckett lpuckett at billings.lib.mt.us
Tue Dec 19 13:17:21 EST 2000

Many thanks to all the people who gave me assistance with doing fonts.
I have switched over to CSS and republished the page (URL:
http://www.billings.lib.mt.us if you want to look). I figured, since the
catalog requires Java anyway, attempts to cover low-end browsers were
pretty hopeless.
I am still working on accessibility issues.
I also took to heart one person's suggestion to provide links to browser
upgrade sites to download for free. They are on the main page, at the
bottom. If anyone thinks of popular browsers I have missed that can
download free upgrades, please let me know.
Again, thanks very much for all your help! Suggestions always welcome!

Lynne
--
L.E. Puckett
Parmly Billings Library