[WEB4LIB] HTML question: Using images as buttons on forms

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Tue Dec 19 10:42:43 EST 2000

Since the default behavior for image type input is to "submit" you have to
use JavaScript to call a function that resets the form "onClick."

This article has a script that accounts for several anomalies:
http://tech.irt.org/articles/js185/
A simpler example is at: http://www.easyjavascript.com/submitreset.htm

Hope this helps,
Araby Greene