[WEB4LIB] Opera 5.01

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Tue Dec 19 09:43:27 EST 2000

I haven't upgraded to 5.00 yet and am using 4.02.0.762, yesterday I was
at http://www.largan.com/main.html which is a page with at least three
frames, one across the top and two side by side below it.  The lower
left frame is suppose to be a side bar with menu buttons. The buttons
don't show up in my Opera browser but do in IE.  The button menu is a
java applet.  I was wondering if this shows up in Opera 5.0 and is there
enough difference or improvement to validate upgrading to 5.00.

Thanks

Thomas

PS.  Happy Holidays to all

Thomas Dowling wrote:

> [...]

                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
bennetttm at appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/webmaster/
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine