Seeking libraries (public/adademic/corporate) using Opera

Richard Wiggins wiggins at mail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:20:35 EST 2000

This is a very interesting thread.  I'd like to write an article about it.

It seems to me that Opera might be appealing to some libraries, perhaps especially small, rural public libraries with very tight budgets.  Because Opera is much more efficient code, it runs well on older PCs with slower processors and less memory.  Yet in a quick survey of a number of rural libraries in Michigan, I found zero Opera sites.

If you or a library you know of have deployed Opera on a fleet of machines, would you please drop me a private note?  Thanks much...

/rich
Richard Wiggins
Consulting, Writing & Training on Internet Topics
www.netfact.com/rww         wiggins at mail.com
517-349-6919 (home office)  517-353-4955 (work)