cataloging of internet resources

Debra Shapiro dshapiro at slis.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:39:57 EST 2000

>Topic No. 2
>
>Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:24:53 +0530 (IST)
>From: "from  lib. deptt." <murali at soul.inflibnet.ac.in>
>To: web4lib at webjunction.org
>Subject: Cataloguing of Internet Resources
>
>Hi to everyone,
>
>     I would like to know more from you that where to start cataloguing of
>internet resources, how to start and which is the best way to implement
>this. I just aware of Doublin core metadata element set and at the same
>time would like here more from you that who are effectively done
>cataloguing of e-sources can you give me URL's to explore more about
>that.
>

>Thanks in advance
>murali

IMHO, Web4Lib is NOT the right list for a discussion of cataloging
Internet resources; the URLs given by Felicia Little are all good
places to look, and I replied to this person off-list with a bunch of
other suggestions, that I would be happy to forward to any of you.

exhibiting that innate librarian urge to classify,
regards,
debra.

dshapiro at slis.wisc.edu
Debra Shapiro