[WEB4LIB] Need a TIFF plug-in

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:32:57 EST 2000

from a browser? (or from File Manager/Windows Explorer?)

try:
http://www.mieweb.com/alternatiff/
http://www.blackice.com/TIFFViewr.htm
http://www.cartesianinc.com/Products/CPCView/
http://www.tmsinc.com/prizm/default.asp

maybe more here:
http://www.davecentral.com/imageplug.html

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163