[WEB4LIB] A great Shockwave flash movie

Marc Truitt mtruitt at nd.edu
Mon Dec 4 12:02:45 EST 2000

Araby,

Is this _really_ the way you want to bring such a thing to the attention
of subscribers to this list?  Wouldn't good 'safe computing' practice
suggest that it would be far wiser for you simply to post a URL or FTP
site to the list and invite folks to go take a look?

- mt

Marc Truitt
Head
Library Systems Department