[WEB4LIB] Single search?

HTheyer htheyer at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 1 21:23:06 EST 2000

I know that in addition to Searchlight for the University of California, the
California State University system has a similiar product called Pharos.
There is no public access however, you need to log on with a University ID.
One of the campus libraries could probably help you with a look at it, I saw
it demonstrated at the Internet Librarian conference in comparison with
Searchlight.

Hillary Theyer