[WEB4LIB] Re: Powering down PCs -> automated power management

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Thu Aug 31 10:38:49 EDT 2000

You know it's funny...whenever I've had to deal with this type of question
is was more from the perspective of the librarians being unable/unwilling to
turn the PCs on/off if ANY thing out of the ordinary happened.

If this is the case - my experience has been generally to have a script/auto
shutdown that would have the computers reboot at a certain time and then
have all necessary applications in the Startup folder.

More concerned about Peopleware than Software...  :-)

Steve