[WEB4LIB] Re: Catalog Use Only (Public Stations)

Nelson, Sharon SNelson at ben.edu
Wed Aug 30 15:08:01 EDT 2000

Our campus IT staff has been pretty adamant that we should shut our machines
down at night.  Are they full of (ahem) Blue Mud?  There's one machine I'd
love to have an excuse not to shut down-- it has problems booting every
morning, though it runs fine once it's up.  If you can pass along some
evidence as to why we should leave it running, that'd be great.

Sharon
Sharon L. Nelson
Reference/Technology Librarian
Lownik Library, Benedictine University