[WEB4LIB] permission to link to websites? -Reply

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Aug 30 12:33:27 EDT 2000

I gotta be honest - I don't ask. I just link. If someone complains I'll
generally remove the link.

I have about 15 different website up and running now, if someone wants to
link to me that's fine. The only thing I ask is that they don't represent my
content as theirs...but then again my name/initials are all over my sites.

As a webmaster for several sites I get link requests alot (aka those who
want me to put links to their sites), I regularly say no if their material
is outside of my preview. Additionally, anyone who wants me to put their
banner ad on my site might as go and watch pigs sprout wings.

Steve