Position: System Administrator (reopened)

Reference Department kclref2 at altavista.com
Tue Aug 29 18:02:25 EDT 2000

SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (search reopened) Deadline October 10, 2000. Join our year old consortium (3 public library systems, 1 community college). Our state of the art POLARIS system serves 26 sites in Rogue River Country. System administrator provides contract oversight, interfaces with vendors, makes policy recommendations and supervises technical staff of 1.5 FTE. Reports directly to SOLIS Board. Position requires MLS; strong organizational skills; ability to work independently; project management experience; knowledge of system development and computer applications. Salary range: $45,000-$55,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, with full benefit package. Apply to: SOLIS, 724 S. Central  Suite 112, Medford, OR 97501.

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html