[WEB4LIB] getting a dot com domain listed.

Justin Scott jmscott at ucla.edu
Tue Aug 29 10:59:33 EDT 2000

There is a whole site entitled "Registrar Rankings" that has a pretty
complete listing of different registrars and ranks them according to price
and how many legal rights they take over... not exactly what you're looking
for but should at least give you an idea of who to go to next!

http://www.DomainNameBuyersGuide.com/m001/webpages/registrarranking/registrarrankings01.htm

--
Justin Scott
Programmer / Analyst