[WEB4LIB] RE: FrontPage 2000 - using other editors

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Thu Aug 24 14:56:06 EDT 2000

Steve said

> when the going gets tough I turn to a program called
> CuteHTML. Do all the coding in that and then import it into
> Frontpage (just don't touch the file in FP).

Have you tried using "Open With"?
You can specify other editors from within FP2000 (Options-Configure
Editors), then use "open with" and FrontPage will not touch your code.
Right-click on the file in the folder list to get the Open With option. This
can help keep everything up to date without constantly having to import.

Julie