Introductory HTML class

Ron Cripe rcripe at dupagels.lib.il.us
Thu Aug 24 10:34:19 EDT 2000

I will be teaching a 3 part HTML introductory course in November and am in
the beginning stages of preparing the course outline now.

In an effort to create a higher quality class I am hoping the recipients of
this list will provide me positive feedback to these questions:

* If you do not yet have any experience creating web pages or web sites:

What would you most like to know about creating web pages?

What seems most puzzling to you right now about how web sites work?

* If you already know HTML and took some sort of class somewhere to begin
your learning process:

What did you like about the class?

What didn't you like about the class?

After putting your newly learned skills to work, do you have any thoughts
now about what should have been included in the class but was not?

Do you think there were topics presented which should not have been
presented in an introductory class?

 Ron Cripe
 Systems Manager
 DuPage Library System