Proxy Servers for windows NT

Sutherland, Paul Paul.Sutherland at ccc.govt.nz
Wed Aug 23 19:24:00 EDT 2000

We are experiencing problems with our Netscape Proxy (3.52).

This product seems to have been discontinued by Netscape/I-planet for the NT
platform.

Does anyone have experience or suggestions of a suitable replacement that
runs on NT.

We need a product that can run serveral different instances on different
ports with different proxy settings, and the ability to have allow and deny
filters that offer a good granularity

thanks

 Paul Sutherland
 mailto:Paul.Sutherland at ccc.govt.nz
 Information Technology Librarian
 Christchurch City Libraries
 Aotearoa/New Zealand
 http://library.christchurch.org.nz/
 My opinions only            Less is more, but not enough. Sol Le Wit

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz