Form letter to ask permission to link?

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Fri Aug 18 11:33:18 EDT 2000

There is a lot more interest here in asking permission to link to a web site
from an Intranet than when I arrived four months ago.  I started pushing it
and now others are agreeing with me.  We are getting ready to draft a "form"
letter to use and want it to be correct.  This way we will all have
essentially the same request.  One of our staff asked permission to link to
a site on the elements and the person we asked thought we wanted to mirror
his site.  Just was not worded right as our letter asked to copy not link.

Any pointers or letter you can share?

Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. Masters