Close Box on Netscape

Xiaowen Gao xgao at InfoAve.Net
Thu Aug 17 10:51:26 EDT 2000

I got the following code from another library Web Master, the code enable the first page to pop up the second page which is full screen page without any navigating tool, just left the scroll bar on that, so that patron can not close the second window except they agree the Internet Agreement terms, they can click the button on the page to close the second window.  It works fairly well on IE, but the close box "X" on Netscape always at the right top of the window,  patron can always close that window and access internet without agree the terms.  I wonder if anybody knows how to make it work on Netscape.  Thanks!

Xiaowen Gao
Kershaw County Library

<head>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="3;URL=http://www.kershaw.lib.sc.us">

<script type="text/javascript">

NewWindow =

window.open("agree2.htm","Agree","toolbar=no,directories=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,menubar=no,titlebar=no,resize=no,fullscreen=yes")

</SCRIPT>

<title></TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY>