A clarification regarding New Books at Baker Library

Hal Bloom hbloom at hbs.edu
Mon Aug 14 11:40:50 EDT 2000

The existence of the "from=hbsbb" in the URLs which point to books at
Fatbrain.com does not imply that we get a commission from Fatbrain, and in
fact we don't get such a commission.  We are much more interested in
building a relationship with Fatbrain to provide benefits to our various
constituencies than in the commission we could have negotiated.

We include the links for the convenience of those who use BakerBooks,
particularly our alumni. And we do the same for our recommended books in HBS
Working Knowledge.

Hal Bloom