[WEB4LIB] Ranganathan - off-topic digression

Charkes, Susan susan.charkes at dechert.com
Thu Aug 10 11:16:53 EDT 2000

I've had the Five Laws posted over my desk wherever I have worked, ever
since graduating from library school (Rutgers), where I discovered
Rangnathan -- on my own. Hey, isn't it about time we started treating
librarianship as a religion anyway? Calling it a profession hasn't worked
quite as well as Sir Melvil expected.  ;-)

Susan Charkes                             1717 Arch Street
Systems Librarian                         4000 Bell Atlantic Tower
Dechert                                        Philadelphia, PA 19103
susan.charkes at dechert.com         215-994-2156