Sharing information between databases

Lynn Eades beades at med.unc.edu
Thu Aug 10 10:46:05 EDT 2000

Hi! I will be working with some folks to create a database of local
resources that will either be uploaded to a major database or that
database will query ours.  We have SQL Server 7 locally.  The other site
is using Oracle.  I am curious if anyone else has had to do something
similar.  I know I will need some knowledge of Oracle, for which our
campus has a license.  We went with SQL Server for another project we
are completing which shares data with another SQL Server database.

Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Lynn
--
B. Lynn Eades