[WEB4LIB] LLRX.com Update for August 7, 2000

Professional Resources dgroup at cyberia.net.lb
Wed Aug 9 01:27:55 EDT 2000

I Have been receiving your mail along with numerous irrelevant ones without my authorization.
Should it be an error, you are invited to clear the problem at your side or at your provider's by removing my address from your list, otherwise I would be compelled to daily flood your box with 1500 silly messages from our 245 different addresses throughout the world until you stop flooding ours.