[WEB4LIB] Re: The "Commercialized" Library

Drew, Bill drewwe at snymorva.morrisville.EDU
Tue Aug 8 22:39:12 EDT 2000

 As someone who writes reviews for several different publication and also
one who puts my opinion on books onto Amazon, the reviews from readers are
some of the best out there.  Some of the attittudes about the unwashed
masses of redears smack of elitism.  Frankly, I find surveys that test
peoples knowledge of geography and such to be nonproductive and realy
assinine.  Remember who we buy books for, the readers out there not for
ourselves.

Bill Drew