[WEB4LIB] Web content managers

WebMaster - Library WEBM at clearwater-fl.com
Tue Aug 8 16:37:43 EDT 2000

Was doing some research on companies in the content management "space" for a
freelance project.  FWIW, here are some recent articles discussing same:

http://www.informationweek.com/792/content.htm
Information Week: Traditional Tools Ease Content-Management Morass

http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2000/07/pitzer/
Web Techniques: Better Vision with BroadVision

http://publish.thestandard.com/article/display/1,1151,7880,00.html
Industry Standard: Word on the Web

http://www.networkcomputing.com/1111/1111buyers2.html
Network Computing: Buyer's Guide - Content Management Tools

http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2329627,00.html
ZDNet eWeek: The Scoop on Content Management
http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2331113,00.html
ZDNet eWeek: Shoot-Out scorecard: Web content management solutions

http://www.key3media.com/seyboldseminars/Events/bo99/transcripts/F59.html
Seybold Seminars: Content Management Strategies: Tools and Processes

http://www.business2.com/content/magazine/indepth/2000/02/01/10435
Business 2.0: A Better Mousetrap Catalog

http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0FOX/21_4/60301567/p1/article.jhtml
ENT: Content Management - The Collaborative E-business

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater, FL

We have enough youth.  How about a fountain of smart?