[WEB4LIB] Final on Netscape 6?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Tue Aug 8 16:16:51 EDT 2000

> Dear Web4lib-ers,
>
> Is there any word on the street of a release date for a functional,
> non-alpha/non-beta "final" version of Netscape 6?
>
> TIA for any news.

Mozilla 17 and Netscape 6PR2 have just been released.  There will be at
least a PR3, which I *believe* is tied to M18, before the official
release.  There is still a lot to be done on this project.

If you're very good, John, you may get an official Mozilla browser for
Christmas.

Thomas ("Lump of coal again this year") Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu