Experiences with intranet log analyzers

DAVID HOOK DHOOK at mdrobotics.ca
Fri Aug 4 19:28:37 EDT 2000

Hello:

For an upcoming issue of Intranet Professional (http://www.infotoday.com/IP/default.htm) I will be writing a review of the various intranet log analysis tools - both the free ones and the more expensive packages.  I would like hear from individuals who have had experiences - both positive and negative - with any such tools.  As well, if anyone would like me to examine a specific software package, I would like to hear from them as well.

Please reply to me off list.  The review will be available on the web (and I will post the URL to the list when it is up).  If for some reason it is not, I will summarize results for the list.

Thanks,
Dave Hook

Dave Hook, P.Eng
MacDonald Dettwiler Space & Advanced Robotics Ltd.
Phn: (905) 790-2800 x4108
Fax: (905) 790-4423
dhook at mdrobotics.ca