[WEB4LIB] executing from a web page

Bradzo bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 5 19:43:27 EDT 2000

Dear Web4Libbers (Isabel and Mark in particular)

For a complete solution for being able to generate web pages
containing links to any electronic resource (applications, documents,
Intranet/Internet links etc) please take a look at Ingenieum.

It offers a menu server, application launcher and database
administrator, all integrated to provide the best solution possible
for maintaining menus on a webpage, managing the links on
those webpages (even down to IP address level), customisable
messages and webpage layout (albiet plain at this stage)
and a whole lot more.

http://www.braddoncs.com.au/ingenieum

Thanks for allowing us to post this message to you.

Kind Regards

Brad Thomas
Technical Director
Braddon Computing Services