(Ohio) Aug 23 - Pictures on the Web Workshop

Mary Conroy mconroy at ohionet.org
Tue Aug 1 14:28:58 EDT 2000

***OHIONET Workshop***

Pictures on the Web

Instructor:  Diane Kovacs
Date: 8/23/00
Time: 10:00:00 AM-3:00:00 PM
Location:  OHIONET, 1500 West Lane Avenue, Columbus OH 43221

Find images on the web and use them to add style to your own web pages and
print publications! We'll discuss copyright guidelines and web etiquette, to
understand which graphics may be copied freely and which may not. To find
illustrations of people, places and events, we'll try special search
strategies and visit mega-sites and archives. We'll also discuss ideas and
techniques for incorporating these images into your online and print
publications.

Audience:
Reference staff and web authors, newsletter writers and anyone who wants to
learn more about images on the web.

Pre-requisites:
Familiarity using a web browser such as MS Internet Explorer or Netscape

Member Price: $60
Non Member Price:  $95 (prepayment required)

Contact Barb at OHIONET if you have questions about registration
barb at ohionet.org

To register, please go to the OHIONET web site,  www.ohionet.org

or click on:
http://www.ohionet.org/Training/WorkshopDescription.asp?ID=672

Mary Mlynar Conroy
Library Services Coordinator
OHIONET, 1500 West Lane Ave, Columbus OH 43221
Fax 614/486-1527  voice 800/686-8975 (OH,PA) or  614/486-2966 ext 16
mailto:mconroy at ohionet.org