I need a favor

Nancy Hsieh ffang at runner.csub.edu
Sun Apr 30 23:20:42 EDT 2000

Hello,

My boss wants me to explain and decide which periodical database
our school (a junior college) should subscribe to: H.W.Wilson,
EBSCO host, and Information Access Corp.  I have tried Wilson Web,
and EBSCO host,but not Information Access Corp (I have no idea
about this one).  I know I like EBSCO host.  Will you please share
your experience with me before I report to my boss?  Thank you very
much.

Meanwhile, one instructor wants to find "statistical information on
NUMBER OF BOOKS PEOPLE, ADULTS OR CHILDREN OR ANY AGE GROUP, READ
IN A WEEK"?  Or, a statistical website providing that reading
statistical information.
I tried GOOGLE, METACRAWLER, YAHOO, but there was nothing.  All I
found was a reading statistics (list) of one individual and that
was not what he was looking for. Will you please give me some
directions?

Thank you.

Nancy Hsieh
PIS Library