[WEB4LIB] Laptop Policies

Griffin, Richard Richard.Griffin at orst.edu
Thu Apr 27 14:05:44 EDT 2000

Oregon State University circulates laptops in the Valley Library.  We begun
with 20 but the numbers have dwindled as the machines have not stood up to
the heavy usage very well.  Policies can be found at
http://osu.orst.edu/dept/library/commons/laptop1.htm

Richard Griffin
Head, Library Technology
121 Valley Library