Web Use Monitoring Software

Tripp, Tim tim.tripp at uhn.on.ca
Wed Apr 26 11:42:24 EDT 2000

Greetings, Gentlefolk,

We're looking for software to install in a computer lab (25 PC's) to monitor
web access patterns for a study on the impact of electronic resources on
patient care.

We would need to track every page that the participants access, including
order of access and time spent on each page.  We've looked at SpectorSoft
from http://www.computer-spy.com/, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has
had more experience with these type of programs and can make any
recommendations.

Please respond to me directly, and I'll gladly summarize the results for the
list.

Cheers,

Tim

--

Tim Tripp <tim.tripp at uhn.on.ca>
Virtual Library Project Manager

Home: ttripp at sympatico.ca
ICQ : 38301750
http://www.inforamp.net/~ttripp

SLA Toronto Chapter - Home of the Librarians' Resource Centre
http://www.sla.org/chapter/ctor/