[WEB4LIB] Restricting Publisher 2000 on Public PCs

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Apr 25 12:51:53 EDT 2000

Call MS tech support.  No charge, excellent service.  I'd never have
recommended it until my experiences in the last couple weeks.  By far
the best tech support I've ever received.  As long as you can provide
them with a product number registered in last 90 days, they'll spend
as much time as needed with you on phone.

dan

--
Dan Lester  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA