Fwd: RE: Erratic Bounce Back is Netscape/tables problem

Eric Rumsey rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 12 10:35:00 EDT 2000

I sent a private message to Michael Sauers about his message to the list
that he posted on Apr 7. He sent me the informative reply below, that he
said could be forwarded to the list.

With lists of links so central to library-oriented web use, why do
libraries hold on so tightly to Netscape when it manifestly handles lists
on tables pages so poorly?!

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources - Kudos -
<http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/news.html>http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardi
n/md/news.html