Brainstorming on Barcodes

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Fri Apr 7 14:18:09 EDT 2000

Hello all. Please pardon duplication.

I am aware that many, if not most, libraries buy preprinted barcode labels for
patron cards, books, etc. My question is this:

If it were easy to print barcoded labels on demand, how would you use
them? Suggested so far:

* Create duplicate labels for books or patrons
* Print a generated barcode on serials labels (while ensuring uniqueness)

More ideas?

(The next version of AnzioWin will have this capability.)

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com