LLRX & ResearchBuzz team up

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Tue Apr 4 09:04:41 EDT 2000

Hey guys,

Most of you, if you know me at all, probably know me from
ResearchBuzz, a weekly newsletter I do covering developments in and
new resources for Internet research.

Well, I'd like to announce that I'm teaming up with LLRX to start a
new free weekly newsletter for those folks who do legal and legal-oriented
Internet research. The newsletter will not just cover those resources
that are strictly designed for Internet researchers, but also those
general reference and research sites that a legal researcher or lawyer
might come across. There may be a little overlap with ResearchBuzz,
but it'll probably be less than 25%.

The first newsletter has just come out -- you can find it by going to
LLRX at http://www.llrx.com and clicking on the LLRXBuzz link on the
left-hand side. We're going to be tweaking the style and content for
the first few issues, so watch the page for changes or if you like
what you see go ahead and sign up for the mailing list.

If you've never been to LLRX, drop by and poke around. Since the site's
been publishing since 1996 you'll find a lot there. You may find
of especial interest:

1) Links to federal court records on the Web

2) Andrew Zimmerman's online encyclopedia for legal researchers

3) The LLRX Resource Centers

Thanks for reading. I hope you like the new newsletter.

Best,

Tara Calishain
ResearchBuzz.com