[WEB4LIB] Re: Norton Ghost, CSS icky under IE

Denis F. Kirk dkirk at winselect.com
Wed Sep 29 19:58:09 EDT 1999

Tony,
The new Deep Freeze software is a very simple way
of making all changes to the computer temporary.
After a simple installation all changes such as;
     - Install software
     - Remove software
     - Download software
     - Delete files and folders
     - Format the hard drive (yikes!)
     - Virus infection
     - etc.....
are removed after you re-start the computer and the
system is 100% restored to its original configuration.
The software will be available in approximately 30 days.
In the meantime you can try the beta version by
contacting me for download information at;
      dkirk at hypertec.com
Please call me if you would like more information
1-800-663-8381 x21.

Denis

At 02:41 PM 9/29/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On 25 Sep 99, at 8:25, Karen G. Schneider wrote:
>
>> Kyle mentioned Norton Ghost.
>
>I used the version that comes with Norton's System Works and I
>had very poor results.  I don't know if the full version of the program
>would work better or not.   I've *got* to find something though....
>I'm spending way too much time loading software at each
>workstation.  It is still managable, but only barely.
>
>Any suggestions on a good distribution product.  I'm running
>Windows 95/98 clients on a Novell 4.1 Network.

>Tony W. New, Systems/Technical Services Librarian
>Rowlett Public Library, P.O. Box 1017, Rowlett, TX 75030-1017
>Phone: 972-412-6155, Fax: 972-412-6153
>email: libtwn at rowlett.lib.tx.us, web: http://www.rowlett.lib.tx.us

At 02:41 PM 9/29/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On 25 Sep 99, at 8:25, Karen G. Schneider wrote:
>
>> Kyle mentioned Norton Ghost.
>
>I used the version that comes with Norton's System Works and I
>had very poor results.  I don't know if the full version of the program
>would work better or not.   I've *got* to find something though....
>I'm spending way too much time loading software at each
>workstation.  It is still managable, but only barely.
>
>Any suggestions on a good distribution product.  I'm running
>Windows 95/98 clients on a Novell 4.1 Network.

>Tony W. New, Systems/Technical Services Librarian
>Rowlett Public Library, P.O. Box 1017, Rowlett, TX 75030-1017
>Phone: 972-412-6155, Fax: 972-412-6153
>email: libtwn at rowlett.lib.tx.us, web: http://www.rowlett.lib.tx.us

                          Denis F. Kirk
                   Hyper Technologies Inc.
    1125 Fir Ave.             Phone: 800 663-8381
    Blaine, WA  98230     Fax:     604 464-8680